If your account was set up in the EU or AU data center, you are using AzureSend. Some US customers are also using AzureSend. To see if this is the case, in CRM go to ClickDimensions > ClickDimensions Settings > DNS Settings. If the text below the Email CNAME field says to point to an address containing the word AzureSend, your account is using AzureSend.
Articles in this section
- How Do I See Which License Level I Have?
- Which Version of CRM am I using?
- Storage Space Available Per License Level
- ClickDimensions Support Policy – Supported Versions
- Which Version of ClickDimensions Do I Have?
- How to tell if your account is using AzureSend
- What do I do if my ClickDimensions solution file does not match my CRM environment?
- Automatic Updates for ClickDimensions
- How Do I Tell How Many Emails, Posts, Page Views We have Used?