Deployment is CRM’s term for installation. This guide will take you through the steps to successfully install ClickDimensions into your CRM environment. Please note that you will need the correct security privileges in order to deploy.
Post-Installation Set Up
- Setup CNAMEs for email links and web content
- SPF records for ClickDimensions
- Import unsubscribes and suppression lists
- Publish metadata
- Assign Security Roles to Users
- Automatic updates for ClickDimensions
FAQs & Troubleshooting
- What firewall changes are needed to allow ClickDimensions proper access to your CRM deployment?
- What are the ClickDimensions security roles used for?
- ClickDimensions security role settings
- Custom security roles for ClickDimensions
- Security Role Privileges and Access Levels for Subscription Management
- Auto-update FAQs
- Deliverability: DKIM signing
- "The authentication endpoint username was not found on the configured secure token" service error when registering
- Error: metadata contains a reference that cannot be resolved (CRM 2011)