Effective 11:30pm UTC 1/17/17
Our team discovered an issue with our Mongo database today (1/17/2017) impacting our EU datacenter. To effectively and completely resolve this issue we had to restore our database (completed 11:30pm UTC 1/17/17) to a previously complete version – which was 11:30pm UTC 1/16/17. The resulting impact of this will be that any changes to Campaign Automations, including participants, will be reverted back to the state they were in as of that time.
It is always our goal to ensure ClickDimensions makes our client’s lives easier through our leading marketing automation solution. In this case, and unfortunately, we recognize this will result in some effort by some of our clients to reproduce work done on Campaign Automations since the rollback time. However, please know that after reviewing all options, a complete restore was our only accurate option to rectify the issue.
Here are a few examples of what can be expected as a result of this change:
- Participants running during the impacted window but not previously running will no longer be running.
- Leads / Contacts during this time will need to be re-run through.
- Participants sent an email or progressed through an interaction trigger will return to the previously set state and resume from their point pre-restore. A new email would need to be sent and interaction replicated to progress in the same way.
- If the state changed on the CA from draft to running or vice versa, it’ll be returned to the state it was on previously.
- If a participant hit a wait timer during this time, it will take the wait timer to the point where it was before.
Should you have any questions or concerns on this, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team.