Latest Update: At this time all functionality has been restored. We'll continue to monitor all services. We apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused. (19:45 UTC, March 8, 2018)
Update: Our Team has completed scaling up our web data service. We are seeing normal sync times, and will continue to monitor over the next 24 hours. (19:30 UTC, March 7, 2018)
Update: All listed issues are resolved, with the exception of Web Data delays. Our Team noticed a spike in web data over the last 60 minutes and are working to scale up to address the load. (13:00 UTC, March 7, 2018)
Update: Our Operations Team has been hard at work and we are now seeing improvements across all feature areas. We expect that within 24 hours all features will be back to normal operation. We will continue to monitor for changes. (March 6, 2018)
Feature: Email Sends
- Impact: We are currently experiencing delays with email sends being processed and delivered.
Feature: Web Content/Posted Forms/Posted Surveys/Web Analytics
- Impact: We are currently experiencing delays with web content/forms/surveys/page views syncing back to CRM.
Feature: SMS Messages
- Impact: We are currently experiencing delays with text messages being processed and delivered.
Feature: Import Tool
- Impact: We are currently experiencing severe delays with the ClickDimensions import tool processing jobs. Import records are not being created nor are contacts/leads being imported.
Feature: Email Statistics
- Impact: We are currently seeing error messages being displayed in the 'Email Statistics' iframe on email send record, and in the 'Email Statistics' report found in the ribbon of email send records.
Feature: Campaign Automations
- Impact: We are currently experiencing intermittent issues with Campaign Automation Builders not opening or displaying errors.
Our Operations Team has identified the issues and is working quickly towards resolution. Updates will be shared here as they become available
Last Update: March 7, 2018 - 21:30 UTC
Resolved: March 8, 2018 - 19:45 UTC