The Icon content block lets you insert a set of icons that can serve as hyperlinks into your landing pages.
Selecting a Icon block will open its Content properties.
Configure icon collection: This section allows you to create a set of icons that can serve as hyperlinks. Clicking ‘Add new icon’ will create a new icon with the following options:
- Change image: Allows you to select an image from your image manager to use as the icon.
- Apply effects and more: Allows you to use the built-in image editor to make changes to your icon.
- Image url: Allows you to enter a URL to pull the icon image from.
- Alternate text: Allows you to set the text that will be displayed if the image cannot be displayed for some reason.
- Icon text: Allows you to set the text that will be displayed next to the icon.
- Text position: Allows you to set where the text will display in relation to the icon.
- Link type: Allows you to select whether this icon will link to a web page/file, email, telephone, SMS, or internal link. The email, telephone, and SMS options will open the corresponding default application on the device to create an email, make a call or send an SMS using the provided details. The ‘internal link’ option will allow you to select the ID of any block that has had its ‘Block identifier’ option enabled so that the page will scroll to that section when this item is clicked.
Font family: Allows you to select the font for the icon text.
Font size: Allows you to select the size of the font for the icon text.
Text color: Allows you to select the color of the font for the icon text.
Align: Allows you to align the icon collection to the left, right or center.
Letter spacing: Allows you to adjust the amount of space between each letter in the icon text.
Icon size: Allows you to set the size of the icons.
Icon spacing: Allows you to set the amount of space between each icon.
Icon padding: Allows you to adjust the amount of padding around each individual icon.
Padding: Allows you to set the padding in all directions around the icon collection. If “More Options” is enabled, then this will allow you to set a padding value for the top, bottom, left, and right sides of the icon collection.
Hide on: Allows you to select whether this block will be hidden when viewed on Desktop or Mobile devices. This is based on the maximum width of the screen or browser that the content is viewed on. When the max width is over 695px, the Desktop version will be used. When the max width is 695px or below, then the Mobile version will be used.
Block identifier: When enabled, this will generate an ID for the selected block which can be selected when making an ‘internal link’ within the landing page.
Feature Added: 11.3.0
Feature Updated: 11.3.0