The Menu content block lets you insert a menu into your landing pages.
Selecting a Menu block will open its Content properties.
Configure menu items: This section allows you to create menu items that can serve as hyperlinks. Clicking ‘Add new item’ will create a new item with the following options:
- Text: Allows you to enter the text for this menu item.
- Link type: Allows you to select whether this icon will link to a web page/file, email, telephone, SMS, or internal link. The email, telephone, and SMS options will open the corresponding default application on the device to create an email, make a call or send an SMS using the provided details. The ‘internal link’ option will allow you to select the ID of any block that has had its ‘Block identifier’ option enabled so that the page will scroll to that section when this item is clicked.
- Title: Allows you to set the text that will appear when hovering over the menu item.
- Target: Allows you to set whether the link opens in the current page or if it will open a new page.
Font family: Allows you to select the font for the menu item text.
Font size: Allows you to select the size of the font for the menu item text.
Text color: Allows you to select the color of the font for the menu item text.
Link color: Allows you to select the color of hyperlinks.
Align: Allows you to align the menu items to the left, right or center.
Letter spacing: Allows you to adjust the amount of space between each letter in the menu item text.
Layout: Allows you to set the menu to a horizontal or vertical layout.
Separator: Allows you to enter text that will appear between each menu item.
Mobile menu: When enabled, this will replace the normal menu with a menu icon when viewed on a mobile device or screen with a maximum width of 695px or less. When the menu icon is clicked, it will display a drop-down menu with the menu items. The Mobile menu provides the following options when enabled:
- Icon size: Allows you to pick a size for the menu icon.
- Icon type: Allows you to select a normal square or rounded style of icon.
- Foreground color: Allows you to pick the text color for the menu icon.
- Background color: Allows you to pick the background color for the menu.
Items padding: Allows you to set the padding around each menu item. If “More Options” is enabled, then this will allow you to set a padding value for the top, bottom, left, and right sides of the meu items.
Padding: Allows you to set the padding in all directions for the column. If “More Options” is enabled, then this will allow you to set a padding value for the top, bottom, left, and right sides of the column.
Hide on: Allows you to select whether this block will be hidden when viewed on Desktop or Mobile devices. This is based on the maximum width of the screen or browser that the content is viewed on. When the max width is over 695px, the Desktop version will be used. When the max width is 695px or below, then the Mobile version will be used.
Block identifier: When enabled, this will generate an ID for the selected block which can be selected when making an ‘internal link’ within the landing page.
Feature Added: 11.3.0
Feature Updated: 11.3.0