Once you have started adding people to sequences you will want to see how they are doing. There are several ways to look at this information and those will be described below.
From the Sequence
Go to Sequences. Here you will see a grid of all your Sequences. You can also change the view and see all the Sequences. You can also set what you want your default view to be from here.
From these views you can see the statistics on each Sequence. By selecting Edit Columns, you can add more options to view to this page:
- Reply %: The number of Contacts or Leads who replied at least once divided by the number of contacts/ Leads who were started on the sequence. replies / (sent - bounce backs) * 100.
- Started Count: Represents how many people have been added to this sequence. This includes currently running and already completed or canceled instances.
- Active Count: Is the count of how many people are currently running through this sequence.
- Unresponsive Count:
- Paused Count:The number of instances that are currently in the paused status.
- Sales Activities Completed Count:Total number of completed activity count in the Sequence
- Bounced Count: If the email address bounces, the sequence is marked as Bounced. This totals those instances.
- Call Count:If there are Phone Call steps in the sequence, this will count the total number of Phone Call activities that have been set to completed.
- Sent Count:Reflects the number of emails that have gone out.
- Reply Count: Total number of emails replied to in the Sequence
- Total Open Count:Like the clicks, this will show the total number of opens on emails. Again, if someone opens it multiple times, all those opens will be included here.
- Total Click Count:If there are emails with links in them in this sequence, this will show the number of total clicks. If a person clicks on the same email 5 times, all 5 of those clicks will be included in this number.
- Unique Click Count:The number of unique clicks in an email where opens > 0
- Unique Open Count: The number of unique opens of and email where opens > 0
- Instance Reply Count:How many people have replied to any of the emails. This will likely be only 1 per person maximum. But that does depend on what you set in the sequence settings for what happens when someone replies.
- Step Count:There are automated steps and manual steps in sequences. This counts the automatic steps (automatic emails) in this sequence.
- Activities Competed Count:Activity records are created for each step in the sequence. This statistic shows how many total activities have been marked as completed.
- Open %: The % of opened emails in a sequence. Based on unique opens - open emails / (sent - bounce backs) * 100.
- Click %: The % of clicked email links in a sequence. Based on unique clicks - clicks/ (sent - bounce backs) * 100.
- Opportunities Created Count: The number of new opportunities associated (created by) to a sequence instance, and then aggregated to the Sequence
- Opportunities Won Count: The number of total opportunities won associated to the original sequence instance (Aggregated to the Sequence level)
- Total Estimated Revenue (Base): The total revenue estimated by a sequence (aggerate of sequence instance)
- Total Won Revenue (Base): The total won revenue of a sequence (aggerate of sequence instance)
- Interested %: The % participants that are interested or interested but not now.
Another option is to open a specific sequence and see these overall stats as well as statistics on each individual step.
On the top right you can see a lot of the same statistics as the overall view. One addition is Days which tells you how many total days the sequence will last from start to finish.
On each step there are also statistics containing similar information, just broken down for that particular step. One addition here is Cancelled which counts the number of instances that were cancelled at that step. The cancelled status is a result of the user manually cancelling that instance.
From the Contact or Lead
Statistics can also be seen from the Contact or Lead record. Open a Contact or Lead and click on the Sequences tab and you will see some of the same statistics but for that recipient only, along with some additional information. Additional information is described in the Sequence Instances. You will need to scroll to the right to see the statistics.