The ClickDimensions Academy is free self-service online elearning portal available for all ClickDimensions customers and partners. It includes a plethora of how-to training in a variety of courses to help you get the most of ClickDimensions. You can decide which product or feature courses you want to go through and at what pace works for you, as we want learning to be available as “choose your own adventure”.
We believe our Academy will provide a great online learning experience for you! It has a flexible structure filled with product training videos to make learning ClickDimensions more interactive and convenient, so the use of ClickDimensions will be even more intuitive and rewarding.
If you wish, our Academy is also where you can enroll in a ClickDimensions Certification to test your knowledge!
Below, see details on how you can access it, know what to expect, and get a sneak peek of what it looks like.
- New User Signup
- Logging In
- Your Dashboard
- Academy Content Catalog
- Course Content in Academy
- How Courses are Categorized in the Catalog
- Certification Course Paths in Academy
- Course Content in Academy
- Supported Internet Browsers
New User Signup
Reach out to your ClickDimensions representative to request access to our Academy. Once they have invited you, you will first receive an email invite to the Academy from our Academy system. In the invite you will click on the unique invitation link in the email and an internet browser page asking you to create a password will appear. After creating and confirming a password, this will setup your new Academy user and log you in for the first time.
Users from our retired Academy please know, this new Academy does not use Enrollment Keys as a way of user sign up, so Keys will no longer be used.
After your initial user setup and login, when you navigate back to the Academy site below is what the login page will look like. Our web page here has the Academy URL if you have forgotten it.
(the login page image might look different, but the login page structure as a whole will look like this.)
Your dashboard shows how many courses you are enrolled in or have completed as well as the courses you're currently working on. So you can review what you have already done or resume a course to complete it.
You can also navigate to your account profile and update your name, avatar, and more. At any time, you click on the Dashboard button to return to it or to visit the Course Catalog.
Course Content in Academy
You will see all available product courses in the Academy Catalog.
Courses are continually being created and updated. When a new course is created you will see it offered in the Catalog.
Navigating to the Catalog --> Click on the upper left hand Dashboard button, select Catalog.
How Courses are Categorized in the Catalog
Current Catalog Categories:
- ClickDimensions 101
- The Product Courses here are what we consider to be the foundational features of ClickDimensions that are a starting point in learning the product.
- If you get into the Academy and don't know where to start, this category of courses is a good place.
- From there think about what type of ClickDimensions content you are needing to currently create or learn about using. Start with the product courses that help you accomplish your current business goals.
- Then when you want to test your knowledge on this content, you can do so by enrolling in the Marketing Essentials Certification path.
- ClickDimensions 201
- The Product Courses here are on additional or advanced features of ClickDimensions.
Certification Course Paths in Academy
Our current Product Certification available is Marketing Essentials Certification in the Catalog under "Learning Paths" in the top menu bar!
We don't want to pressure you with having to take a Certification, so if you would like to just go through course content at your leisure you can. Then whenever you would like, you can enroll in a Certification path to test out your knowledge! Passing the certification will provide you with an Academy Certificate.
Once enrolled, the Certification path will show the feature exams required to attain the certification. To understand the product/feature you will be tested on, you can go enroll in the related feature content course first (in the Catalog under Courses) before taking the exam.
Supported Internet Browsers for the Academy
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
- Microsoft Edge
- User Experience FYI - some users have reported issues using the Edge browser. Make sure you are on the latest updated version, as improved user experience in the Academy was reported being on the latest updates.
If you experience issues using the online Academy system in a certain browser, we recommend making sure you are on the latest browser version first. Then try out the Academy in another browser to narrow down the issue and see if you have an improved experience.