ClickDimensions Sales Engagement is the only Sales Engagement solution built natively on the Microsoft Power Platform. Designed to work hand in hand with Dynamics 365 Sales and Office 365, ClickDimensions Sales Engagement enables organizations to book more appointments, generate more leads and increase revenue.
How ClickDimensions Sales Engagement Works
- Easily create ClickDimensions Sales Engagement Sequences of emails, phone calls, tasks and LinkedIn actions
- Add target contacts to a ClickDimensions Sales Engagement Sequence
- Automated emails are sent directly from the salesperson’s Office 365 account for superior deliverability
- Manual tasks are prioritized in the salesperson’s activity view for easy execution
- Sequences can automatically stop when a contact replies, allowing the salesperson to engage personally
To use ClickDimensions Sales Engagement, you should have:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Online version only (Unified Interface)
- ClickDimensions Marketing Automation - Version 12.5 or higher
In addition to the above requirements, you should also have a Power App license to use ClickDimensions Sales Engagement. The following table can help you understand what type of license you have and whether or not you will need an additional Power App license.
Note: ClickDimensions sales Engagement is a PowerApp (Model Driven App) that needs a Power App license.The license available on Office 365 is related to Canvas apps, not Model Driven apps.