Some customers on CRM 2016 with ClickDimensions version 8.2.0 or higher may encounter the following error when using certain ClickDimensions features: appundefined.clickdimensions.com
Why does this error occur?
How to fix it:
1. Confirm if you are using a custom form on your entity.
2. Open the Form Editor for your entity using the Form button.
NOTE: Not all CRM users will have the necessary security privileges to access the Form Editor, so you may need to ask your CRM administrator for assistance.
3. Within the Form Editor, click Form Properties, and in the resulting pop-up window, confirm if the cdi_loadcdsettings script is present on the form.
4. If the script is not present, add the script to the Form Libraries area using the Add button.
5. Save and publish the form. Refresh the page in CRM.
6. Try the originally affected feature again.