This article is an overview of what each component of the ClickDimensions Settings page is used for.
At the top of the ClickDimensions Settings page under ClickDimensions Account Information, you will see several items specific to your account:
- CRM Organization Name: This is the unique organization name for your CRM environment
- External CRM URL: This is the external URL for your CRM environment
- Power BI Token: This value is needed to integrate ClickDimensions into your Power BI account. Click here to learn more.
- License Level: This is your current ClickDimensions license level. You can see if there is a newer version available in Auto Update below.
- Account Key: This is the account key for the ClickDimensions solution generated for your specific CRM environment.
- CRM version listed on account: This is the version of Dynamics 365/CRM we have listed for the environment you have deployed this version of ClickDimensions within.
Important: if this is lists a different version of Dynamics 365/CRM than what you are currently using, please open a Support ticket to let us know!
Score Settings is where you can customize the lead score values for various interactions, such as:
- Form Submit Success
- For Submit Error
- Page View
- Opportunity Created
- Opportunity Lost
- Email Click
For more information on lead scoring, click here.
Tracking Script is where you will find the tracking script that you must place on your website in order for ClickDimensions to track it. Tracking Script also contains extra scripts that can be used for setting different lead scores for different pages, highlighting specific pages in your analytics, and automatically associating tracked information with campaigns. For more information on setting up your tracking script, see this article.
Usage displays several charts that track the activity of various actions over time. The charts are:
- Page Views
- CRM Error Rate
- Text Messages
For more information, see this article.
If you have any custom fields, entities, or other content in your CRM, clicking Metadata will sync it with ClickDimensions so ClickDimensions can access it/map data to it/etc. For more information, see this article.
DNS Settings is where you will add your CNAMEs to mask your email links. Setting up CNAMEs is not required, but it will make your correspondences look more professional and legitimate to recipients. For more information on setting up CNAMEs, see this article.
Service Credentials is where you can update ClickDimensions users and passwords. For more information, see this article.
Clicking Support Center will direct you to the support page on the ClickDimensions help & training site.
Clicking Training Center will direct you to the ClickDimensions help & training site.
Export allows you to export Email Template, Domain Record, and Form Field data from your CRM (with the intent to import into a different Dynamics CRM). However, it does not export list labels or values, an option set will always be empty. Click here to see how to use this feature.
Import allows you to import Email Template, Domain Record, and Form Field data that was exported from another environment (using the Export option) into your CRM. However, it does not import list labels or values, an option set will always be empty. Click here to see how to use this feature.
NOTE: When exporting Email Templates, the content in the Email Template editor will not transfer if you attempt to import the data into a CRM on a different Data Center.
Error trace will display a list of technical errors that occur while you are using ClickDimensions. You can read more about this and how to search for errors here.
Connectors is where you can integrate a GoToWebinar, WebEx, Eventbrite, CVENT, Twilio, Bulk SMS, MessageNet, RSS to Email, or Social Marketing with your CRM.
- Articles explaining webinar/event integration can be found here.
- Articles explaining SMS can be found here.
- Articles explaining RSS to Email can be found here.
- Articles explaining Social Marketing integration can be found here.
Auto Update displays the current version of ClickDimensions that you are using and provides three different update methods:
- Manual will download a zip file of the latest version for you to install when you want. You can read more about this and how to manually update your solution here.
- Semi-Automated will begin updating when you press "Update Now" if a new version is available
- Automated will begin updating as soon as a new version is available.
For more information on Auto Update, see this article.
|Feature Added: Original|
|Feature Updated: 8.8.0|
|ClickDimensions Version Need: Any|